Sunday, October 19, 2014

School

My school career is going by pretty good i might say; I think the hardest thing about college is time management. Making time to do homework is the hardest thing for me because I am very busy, other than that I don't have any complaints. The thing I really like about college is how we get to choose our own schedule because now that we are all older we have jobs now and its hard to work around the schedule especially if you're an athlete too. College is way different from high school in a good way though, I like how everyone is more mature and has their own thing going on because we are adults now. 
The amount of work that I put into school now than in high school is more in my opinion. The midterms are what kill me because studying for those drives me insane as if I'm in a room that i can't escape. I don't like school but i have to stick with because it will pay off in the long run and I will hopefully live an awesome life. 
The thing that motivates me to my best in school is my future. I cannot picture myself having a struggle to support my future family and live a paycheck to paycheck lifestyle. I want to go to med school graduate and pursue my career as a nurse or a surgeon and have a good steady pay that way I can support my family without a struggle and also have fun and not just stay in the house watching TV all day.  



No comments:

Post a Comment